Keith was easy to work with. He listened to everything I had to say. He had good advice to save us money on the design we wanted.Jonathon Reyes
Kitchen renovations Edmonton
Ready to start your kitchen renovation project? Let’s go through the process quickly.
Fil- can renovations is your kitchen and bath specialist. Give your kitchen the reno it deserves. When you decide to do a kitchen or bathroom renovation, a lot of things run thru your mind. We can let you know exactly what to expect, so you’re prepared for an amazing experience.
First, our project manager Keith will come to your home for a free quote to:
- Meet you, of course!
- Go over your ideas.
- View images online.
- Make drawings.
- Look over the area were going to work on, etc.
The point of the visit is for us to understand exactly what your vision of your dream kitchen will look like. During the initial visit, you can ask any questions, concerns, and ideas, nothing is off limits. You should feel comfortable asking anything. Custom home kitchen renovation projects are a big deal. Everything should be covered before you decide to pull the trigger on a project.
How much does a kitchen renovation cost?
After we have all the details on your home renovation project, we will get back to you within a day or 2 with a cost estimate. Things to know about the costs:
- We do not mark up materials, lots of contractors in Edmonton and surrounding area do.
- Receipts are included.
- Payments will be made in stages. Not all up front.
- Prices can be negotiated, the job can be adjusted to suit your budget.
- If a project takes longer than expected, your estimated price will not exceed 10% more.
- Customers can supply their own building materials if they want.
At last, you’ve decided to let the new home building begin, well, new kitchen anyways! We just have a few small things to cover a kitchen renovation in general, are usually bigger projects. As any other general contracting company would, we need to collect a small deposit. Mainly to cover the cost of materials.
Also, seeing as we’re going to be working in your house. We will have to go over things like a work schedule. Depending on how fast you want your project done, we’ll make a decision on when we can work in your house. Most of the time the client is not home, when we do our work, this is your choice to stay or leave. Whatever works for you!
On a side note, I’m going to list all of our kitchen remodeling services, If your interested in something you don’t see, just ask!:
- We offer some of the best kitchen cupboards and kitchen cabinets Edmonton Has to offer.
- Commercial renovations for kitchens.
- Cabinet removal and replacing.
- Cabinet resurfacing.
- New countertop installations.
- We can do a renovation in your basement. (If you wanted a kitchen there).
- I’m missing a bunch, but we can pretty much do it all.
I think we’ve covered the whole process! In case I missed something, just feel free to give me a call or text. I’ll get back to you asap.
Edmonton Kitchen Renovation’s Form:
Free Quote form below: